- Atomic Testing Museum - Founded to promote its legacy and assure public access by future generations to resources which define the United States' nuclear testing program. Includes a visitor's guide, membership details, volunteer opportunities, news and events. Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
- Bloomfield Science Museum - Interactive exhibits such as "Discovering Levers" play an important part in this museum's educational and cultural program. Located in Jerusalem, Israel.
- Museo di Fisica: Museum of Physics - Museum of the University of Naples, Italy, Physics Department. Several centuries of instruments may be viewed. English and Italian language versions are available.
- Museum of Victorian Science - Features a virtual tour of Dr. Frankenstein's laboratory, display of working Geissler, Bouquet, Railway and early x-ray tubes, and electric flame-laden demonstrations. Visits by appointment only. Includes directions. Located in North Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
- The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History - Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. Visitor information, description of exhibits.
- The Physics Museum at the University Of Queensland - Includes a virtual tour and a catalog of the museum's collection.
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:18:30. Phy.org is a private web site, powered by the Open Directory Project.