- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) - Governmental department whose mission is to advance energy technology and promote related innovation in the United States.
- DOE: Energy Information Administration (EIA) - Section of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) providing statistics, data, analysis on resources, supply, production, consumption for all energy sources.
- DOE: Energy Science and Technology Virtual Library - Collections of scientific and technical information from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) with a distributed searching capability.
- DOE: Office of Science and Technology Information (OSTI) - Access to a collection of scientific and technical information from U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
- International Energy Annual (IEA) - Data summary for world energy production, consumption, price and carbon dioxide emissions.
- Phoenix Science Foundation - Dedicated to bringing new energy and propulsion technologies through the prototype and manufacturing stages, by providing funding and launch leadership.
- Wikipedia: Energy - Free encyclopedia article explaining the scientific notion of energy. Includes units of measure, energy transformation concepts, types of energy, history and uses.
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:18:25. Phy.org is a private web site, powered by the Open Directory Project.